Top 30 love quotes with pictures: Inspirational quotes about love which might inspire you on relationship, cute love quotes for him/her. Saying Images collected these amazing love quotation from the internet…Hope these cute, romantic quotation with pictures might guide you on your relationship!
Love has plenty of dimensions. It is the bond that you can feel for anyone regardless of their age. Love is also a very positive emotion, which becomes even stronger when you tell a person how much you love them. With love quotes, you can express your love for others in a variety of ways.
The quotes constitute simple words, which you can easily remember and recite to your beloved. You can also send these quotes as messages. Apart from loving others, the quotes also advise loving oneself. Hence, if you have been too critical of yourself, you would find comfort by reading quotes about love.
Inspirational Love Quotes
Irrespective of your age, you will find the quotes interesting and highly enlightening. The message they give is universal and eternally true. There could be quotes with which you may not agree but there are still many with which you will be able to connect instantly. The sensation you feel when you are in love and the excitement you experience when you see your partner are all expressed perfectly in these quotes.
The language is beautiful and some of them even sound like a poem. That is why you should not hesitate to mention the quotes on gifts and greeting cards, which you send to your beloved. It would not only help you express your love but also let your partner feel the emotion more deeply. Love, when demonstrated by way of written words, becomes much more powerful and with love quotes, you can surely make your love life more blissful.
- Everyone says that loves hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
- When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly – Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved.
- Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.
- In true love, there is no mountain too high to climb. No river too wide to cross. And most of all in true love there is no ends.
- Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.
- What is love? In math: an equation; in history: a war; in chemistry: a reaction; in art: a heart; in me: YOU.
- You really love him, don’t you? a simple psychological question, no name was mentioned but suddenly someone came into your mind
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe.
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss.
- You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey.
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves. – Wild Awake
- According to Greek mythology humans were originally created with 4 arms 4 legs and a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.
- It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.
- If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. – Pablo Neruda
- I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
- So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday. – Nicholas Sparks
- No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
- You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
Inspirational love quotes
SEE ALSO: Amazing Love Quotes
Best love quotes with pictures
Someone Will Walk Into Your Life
Sometimes You Just Need That One Person love quotes
Love quotes: No Regrets, No Sorrows, No Disappointments
When I First Saw You
Falling In Love Is Like Jumping Off A Tall Building
MORE: Sad Love Quotes
Inspirational love quotes video
Loves thoughts about what is love, falling in love feelings and some wise loving quotes, embedded in amazing rose photos:
If you like this page, share this to your beloved friends.
In case, you still have not found the love of your life, for you, these quotes hold a variety of messages. You will also learn what true love feels like. Although universally lovers feel the same way, each quote defines love differently. It is so because the quotes have been said or written by great personalities hailing from different countries, cultures, and eras. Consequently, the quotes are versatile and enjoyable. By reading them, you may even discover a new aspect of love and understand its meaning more deeply.