Famous quotes often come with wise advice which can guide us to overcome the difficulties in life. In this post, we share some of the most famous inspirational quotes about life and love, happiness, friendship. Famous personalities are not always loved for their looks only. They are also admired because of their unique qualities. If you go through the biographies of famous people, you will learn how many of them have become successful by way of their hard work and different way of thinking. This fact makes these people different from the rest and that is why you should read famous quotes.
The quotes are in simple language present ideas in the simplest way. By reading these quotes, you would realize how easy it is to overlook daily problems and look at the bigger picture. The fact that these quotes come from people who may have had similar problems to yours, makes them authentic.
The famous quotation also teach us lessons of life. You will understand your problems better and even find solutions to them. Most of the time, when we are unable to find an answer, we ask our friends. However, as our friends are only as experienced as we are, they are not always able to help us. In such a case, it is a good idea to read these quotes.
We hope you can find the famous quotes about love, life, happiness and friendship that you love and share it with your beloved friends and family.
Famous Quotes about love
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
More love quotes & saying
Famous Quotes about life
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too – Will Smith
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment – Buddha
- Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor – Sholom Aleichem
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of – Bruce Lee
- Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it – Irving Berlin
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
More famous life quotes
Famous Quotations about happiness
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters – Audrey Hepburn
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” Mark Twain
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Albert Einstein
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
More happiness quotes
Famous quotes about friendship
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” Gloria Naylor
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. Jim Morrison
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
- “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” William Arthur Ward
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else. Len Wein
Famous inspirational quotes
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bil Keane
- “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What’s your favorite famous quotes? Share with us in the comment!