Sayings Images shares top 50 quotes & ideas for New’s Year resolutions 2017. Check out these funny, inspirational, creative resolutions ideas & quotes & Happy New Year 2017.
New Year’s Resolutions Quotes
Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle. – Eric Zorn
May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall! – Aleister Crowley
If you flee from the things you fear, there’s no resolution. – Chuck Palahniuk
In tragedy, it’s hard to find a good resolution; it’s not black and white: it’s a big fog of gray. – Paul Dano
New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. – James Agate
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. – Cyril Cusack
Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert
Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution. – Jay Leno
Popular New Year’s Resolutions
- Lose weight
- Quit smoking
- Get a better job
- Save money
- Get fit
- Eat healthy food
- Manage debt
- Travel more
Inspirational resolutions that could change your life
- Make time for exercise.
- Stop interacting with and worrying about your kids constantly.
- Spend a few hours a week enjoying time with your family.
- Stop eating fast food.
- Read more.
- Give money to a worthy cause every month.
- Stop wishing you were different/ stop comparing yourself to others.
- Go for a daily walk.
- Stop dieting: Just eat more fruit and veg and drink a ton of water.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Get a pet.
Cool resolutions ideas
- Write someone a love letter.
- Spend an entire day at the arcade and see if you can actually win something.
- Reconnect with estranged friends or family.
- Get a tattoo.
- Learn to cook.
- Spend money on things that create memories.
- Grow a mustache.
- Turn off the Internet and television and read a book before falling asleep.
- Walk or ride your bike more often instead of driving.
- Learn something you wish you’d learned as a child.
- Start a diary and write down your thoughts.
- Learn to make the first move, be bold, be brave, be the first to dance, grab 2017 by the horns.
- Get a mentor
- Ride the scariest roller coaster you can think of.
- Quit drinking/smoking.
- Overcome a fear or mental block
- Learn something new every day.
- Get a six pack
- Don’t let things out of your control overwhelm you.
- Stop being so negative.
- Learn a language.
- Go a week without my phone.
- Climb a mountain.
- Start a business.
- If you hate your job, quit your job.
- Listen to different types of music.
- Become expert at something.
- Meet someone new every day.
- Make sure you never spend an entire day in the house.
Now you have all the ideas for new year‘s resolutions, let’s start & make them come true this year 2017.