If you are looking for some good quotes to read, you’ve come to the right place. Saying Images brings to you more than 30 great quotes to live by, start reading these quotes and be inspired!
- A great attitude becomes a great day which becomes a great month which becomes a great year which becomes a great life. — Mandy Hale
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Bernard M. Baruch
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. Samuel Johnson
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning. – Christopher Morley
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. – Marilyn Monroe
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come. – Dalai Lama
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Treat those who are good with goodness, and also treat those who are not good with goodness. Thus goodness is attained. Be honest to those who are honest, and be also honest to those who are not honest. Thus honesty is attained. – Lao Tzu
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. – André Gide
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.- Confucius
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
Good Quotation with Pictures
Change can be scary but you know what’s scarier?
Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
A meaningful life is not being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect. It is about being real, being humble, being strong and being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others. It is only then that we could have a full, happy and contented life.
Hard work vs talent
God doesn’t give you the people you want.
For more great quotes, visit our Best Quotes and choose the topic you like. Hope these like these good quotation!