Valentine’s Day 2016 is coming. In this post, Saying Images shares with you some of the best love quotes and poems for Valentine’s Day. Hope you love these Valentine’s Day quotes!
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. -Thomas Merton
- “When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Expuery
- “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. – Robert Browning
- “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” – Unknown
- I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you
- Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts. – Anonymous
- When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
Be My Valentine, My Love
Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move.
Happy Valentine, My Love
Happy Valentine, my love!
All my love is yours.
Praised be love that brings us home,
Pilgrims to these shores.
Yearnings here find harborage;
Vanities, sly smiles.
All that righteous anger rends,
Love here reconciles.
Even in the darkness where
No bitterness finds rest,
Thoughts of you are like a dawn
Intent on happiness.
Nor would I have so light a heart
Except that I am blessed!
Valentine’s A Day to Say, “I Love You”
Valentine’s a day to say, “I love you,”
A ritual that stages something real,
Letting out the truth of what I feel
Even as I think it often of you.
Nor could I with such grace without this day
Tell you that I’m grateful that I have you,
Impress upon you just how much I need you,
Needing such a frame for what I say
Even as I would my heart reveal.
To My Valentine, with All My Love
To my Valentine, with all my love,
Of whom I cannot say enough in praise:
May my love for you sufficient prove,
Yearning to redeem your caustic days.
Vortices within may drag you down.
Anchor, then, in my serenity.
Love saves some who otherwise might drown,
Embarked alone upon their Galilee.
Nor should you deem your own love not enough
To be the chapel to which I retreat
In search of a pavilion for my pain.
No love is love unless it be a seat
Enchanted, where a stone might weep again.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2016! For more quotes, sms, messages and pictures, visit: Valentine 2016